Jodi Goldfinger's UJA Walk with Israel page
It's been many years since I've participated in the walk. So this year, it being my 40th birthday and the 50th anniversary of the walk I figured it was the perfect opportunity to start going again!
On Monday May 20 I will walk the 8km to show my support for the people of Israel and to feel a deeper connection to the land and its people.
In helping me reach my fundraising goals, you are also helping to strengthen the people of Israel and making a statement that Israel’s existence is vital to Jews worldwide.
Today, UJA uses the money I raise to fund innovative educational programs, including:
- Initiatives that help Israeli youth and young adults from under-resourced communities participate in and share in the benefits of a strong and growing economy
- Educational opportunities to ensure all Israelis can pursue their dreams and contribute to their country
- Projects that nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders, and help maintain Israel’s status at the forefront of hi-tech and scientific innovation
- You are helping to give youth and young adults a chance to learn the critical skills needed to achieve success, and ensure Israel benefits from a trained workforce prepared for the challenges of the 21st century
- Projects that offer scientific enrichment, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) education and leadership development opportunities
This fundraiser has raised $500.
My Fundraising Progress:
Fundraising Honor Roll
Rob, Mary, Garbanzo, Lentil, Pepper and Morris
Rabbi Eva Goldfinger
Thank you to our 2019 Walk Registration Sponsor
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.